Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Successes and Challenges


Successes...

There have been many.  One of my favorite moments of the year so far was watching one hundred middle level students in two different rooms engage in a google hangout with students at a school an hour and a half away.  Ideas were shared, students were inspired, and collaboration made it to the twenty-first century.


Challenges...

While our meetings have been frequent, necessary and productive, they are a struggle for me.  I have a hard time sitting still and not being in high-power production mode.  The second reason is that with the frequent meetings, I feel I have no time within the school day to get done what I need to get done.  I am frequently bringing work home and staying up later to write emails and create materials for students.  I plan to purchase stock in the under-eye makeup that I've been using to cover up these  circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment