Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tuesday.......What did we do?????

Rationale....

I helped work on the rationale today. Dividing up into groups really helped us focus on what we needed to accomplish. I feel that we have a LOT of things we are trying to integrate and it was VERY helpful to talk about the digital citizenship at the end of the day. I do want to make sure that we are organized in the roll out of the 1 to 1.  As a group, I would like to look at the Common Sense Media sight to choose what lessons we would like to do. I would also like to look at the digital passport more.

I am very excited to look at the work that was accomplished today in the planning of the IDU, including the Community Career Fair and the rubric that was created.

ONWARD-------------------40% complete.....60% to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment