Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wednesday- a full day, I am certainly feeling old and slow... My mind is working so hard just to find "things" on the computer I seem to be losing the threads.
 I am hoping that tomorrow or the next that things will all come together. I am on a very steep learning curve tech wise so I will plug away.
Beside that, I keep thinking what a great process it will be for me to create a PLP for myself. I see such a great benefit for the kids with all the layers of identity and personal goals.
I will remember what Don Taylor said about putting our best digital foot forward. Having kids see famous sport players, singers... Digital foot print and what we learn about them.
The importance of educating the parents is such a big part of this roll out. It is a topic we need to iron out.

No comments:

Post a Comment