Wednesday, November 18, 2015

I personally do not remember exactly where I said that I was last time that we met.  I do however have a bit more insight on some of the formative assessment that I have used with my students recently.  As far was placing myself on the rubric, I would say that I am moving along from developing to proficient, though not fully there yet. The formative assessment that we (Alison) used Notability, it was pretty cool trying to get the material on there...not real pretty, sorta messy but it worked and it was valuable for us as teachers...The next challenge we encountered was the tech part...the students using Notability and even further using that in their device and accessing it, switching screens and trouble shooting problems...but again this was valuable...as a learning moment. The part I did not like and was the grading...I was not able to give them valuable feedback in time because it was such a pain in the ass to grade it in this particular format.  In the future, Alison and I would like to trouble shoot these problems maybe through schology or some other management system that could reduce screen changing and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment