Wednesday, August 26, 2015

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†






I think I'm getting started on collecting and reflecting on thr story of my students learning. I feel like i say this as I need to be open all the time to the changing needs of young adolescents. This means I need to be aware of where they are starting, where they need to go and being intential in my planning on getting them there. I also think the way this is worded makes me stop and think about exactly what it means.

I have been committed for years to designing targeted formative assessments that show me where learners are at and what I need to do to get them there.

What I need:

Clarification on what the first rubric piece means. How it connects to 1:1. I also need more time to work out the glitches that roll-out is about to throw at us.πŸ£πŸ™πŸ²πŸ€


No comments:

Post a Comment